The administrator for the processing of personal data is SIA “Skanstes City”, Register number 40003388042, Address: Skanstes Street 50, Riga, LV-1013; Tel. 26163131; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; web site: www.scanstescity.lv.
- This policy applies to the use of personal data on a web page with a domain address at www.scanstescity.lv. The purpose of this policy is to provide information to you (the data subject) on the purpose of processing personal data on the web page, its volume, its protection, the processing deadlines, your rights, and to explain why we need to use your personal data when visiting our web page.
Why are we processing your data?
- We are processing your personal data so that we can respond to yor questions.
What type of your data are we processing?
- When you contacting us via this webpage, we can save information such as an email address, first/last name or phone number.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
- Data processing is carried out to provide answers to questions of interest to you and to ensure the delivery of more up-to-date information, as requested by you.
- Data processing is done on the basis of your consent and is done only for the purposes of this policy (for sending information).
Where do we get personal data?
- We get the personal data that you provide to us using the form available on our home page.
To whom do we share your personal data?
- Law enforcement authorities, a judicature or other State and local government authorities, if it arises from regulatory enactments and the relevant authorities have the right to the requested information, if it has been requested specifically.
- To you, as a data subject, according to a clear and unambiguous request.
- Judicature or other State institutions, for the protection of our legitimate interests.
- The recipients of your data may be authorised by the Registrar, the Executives, the law enforcement and supervisory authorities.
- We will only dispense personal data to the extent necessary, in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory enactments and the reasonable objective circumstances of the particular situation.
- Processing of personal data within the territory of the European Union and the European Economic Area (EU/EEA). Your personal data is not processed in countries outside the EU/EEA to provide the service you choose. The transfer and processing of personal data outside the EU/EEA may take place only if it has a legal basis, namely to fulfil a legal obligation, to conclude or execute a contract, or in accordance with your consent, and adequate safeguards have been taken.
How long do we keep your personal data?
- All personal data collected from you are stored as long as you do not withdraw your consent. A longer period of storage of personal data shall be allowed to meet the requirements of the law regarding the minimum period for the storage of documents or information or to protect our legitimate interests.
- When this period is over, we will safely delete your personal data or make it unavailable (archiving), or not identifiable, so that they can no longer be linked to you.
- We are entitled to stop processing your data if we stop providing information in this form, as it is currently on our webpage.
Protecting your data
- We are safe with your personal data, as we take all necessary steps in line with existing data protection legislation, guidelines, internal guidelines and procedures.
- We always work in compliance with the highest safety requirements. We use the latest technologies, various security software such as firewall, authentication programs, data encryption to protect your personal data and prevent third parties from being accessed accidentally or intentionally, through unauthorised access, and to avoid the intentional or unintentional loss, disclosure or destruction of personal data.
- In the event of circumstances that may endanger your data security, we shall notify it by telephone, in writing or by publishing the information on our home page.
- We do not take responsibility for the loss or leakage of your personal data if it is due to your fault, nor do we call for responsibility and familiarity with the security rules for the use of your computer and the Internet, and to be especially careful about passing on your private data, such as a personal identification document to someone.
- You have the right to request confirmation from us whether we are processing personal data related to you.
- If the information provided to us is no longer up to date, you have the right to ask us to make any corrections.
- You have the right to request that your data be deleted or objected to their processing, if in your view the data is processed illegally, or the reason for which it was obtained has expired.
- If you believe that your data has been processed unlawfully, you have the right to refer a complaint to the State Data Inspectorate.
- If your personal data is obtained with your consent, you may withdraw it at any time and we will not continue to process your data.
In certain cases, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data or to stop processing it, but this may not be the case where the law or laws oblige us to maintain and process your personal data, and as a result of this request, it may be difficult to provide you with the existing and new services of Skanstes City.